Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What a Difference a Year Makes!

Today marks the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of me starting my new job!  It's hard to believe that an entire year has passed.  Since I started my new job, so many things have changed.  I'm not only making more money, but I have health insurance coverage that I can actually AFFORD, my daughter is working with me again, along with two of her friends and one of my cousins!   I have the ability at this point in time, to work unlimited overtime, so I'm putting in extra hours to pay for the things we need to fix up around the house that we've neglected for so many years while we didn't have anything extra.  I can even pay our mortgage and other bills without suffering a panic attack!     I paid bills the other day, and was amazed that I wasn't panicking after paying our normal monthly bills, and also paying Greg's doctor bills!   The transformation in our lives has been HUGE!    

I owe it all to God!  Every bit of it.  The new job, the ability to pay my bills, the ability to work overtime, the ability to replace old appliances and other things that desperately need replacing, being able to pay for vehicle repairs, and being able to help my children financially when they need it . . . It's all because of HIM!   All the glory goes to God!  The blessings He has bestowed on our family are amazing!    

So, to keep this short and sweet, YAY for me on my one year anniversary!  This is an awesome company, and in the top five of the largest companies in its field in the WORLD and I can see myself working here until I retire!  There are so many opportunities here that I can also see my wonderful Erica working here and growing and moving up for years and yeas to come, until SHE retires!  Yes, it's that awesome!  

Again, all the glory to God for He is the one that placed me and my family in this position and gave us these wonderful opportunities!  

Blessings to everyone! 

Julie

No comments: